- Application for an Islamic divorce
- Conducting an Islamic marriage (nikah) at the offices of The Shariah Council
- Conducting an Islamic marriage (nikah) outside the offices of The Shariah Council
- Mediation services (session are held for a minimum of 1 hour)
- Preparation of expert opinion reports and other miscellaneous work. A fee will be negotiated and determined according to the nature of work and estimated length of time required for such work.
- The fee for an application for Islamic divorce is determined by the length of time and administrative effort required to process applications and is fixed. However in some exceptional cases where additional work is required over and above the normal divorce process the Shariah Council reserves the right to charge additional fees.
- The Shariah Council does not have the facility to process payments by credit/debit card.
- All fees are payable by postal order, cheque or direct deposit / or bank transfer. Bank details are provided in the relevant application forms.
- Postal Orders / cheques should be made payable to “The Muslim Law (Shariah) Council UK”.