Welcome to the Muslim Law (Shariah) Council UK
The Muslim Law (Shariah) Council UK has been set up to resolve domestic issues and social dilemmas that affect all British citizens today. Matters referred to the Council are deliberated by religious scholars who deliver their verdict simply and concisely.
On 1st February 2017 the Shariah Council will be moving its offices back to the Muslim College in Ealing, London. Consequently, all existing and future clients should note the following changes:
Those clients who have made an application to the Shariah Council for an Islamic divorce BEFORE 1st February 2017:
• Continue to correspond via the following email address: email@example.com
• Telephone enquiries and help via text messages will be available on Mondays and Thursdays between 12.00 – 16.00 on 07712 654880
• Continue postal correspondence via the following address: The Muslim Law (Shariah) Council UK, PO Box 851, Wembley, Middlesex, HA9 1BE
• Existing clients will not be dealt with only be dealt with these contact details.
• Please note that after 1st March 2017 the above correspondence information will be removed from our website, please make a note of it for your convenience.
For new customers who have made an application to the Shariah Council for an Islamic divorce ON AND AFTER 1st February 2017:
• Email correspondence will be managed via a new email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• There will be a new number to handle enquiries, available Monday to Thursday between 11.00am – 15.30pm on 020 8992 6636
• Postal correspondence will be managed via the following address: The Muslim Law (Shariah) Council UK, 20-22 Creffield Road, Ealing Common, London, W5 3RP
• The Shariah Council fees, for an application of Islamic divorce for Women and Men is £225.